Nestled alongside the Lewes-Rehoboth Canal, The Grande at Canal Pointe is an upscale community consisting of luxurious single-family homes, townhomes and condominiums. Homes offer the discerning homeowner a unique and extravagant beach-area lifestyle in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
Holding the distinction of being the only new luxury single-family home community located east of Route 1 in Rehoboth Beach, The Grande at Canal Pointe is nestled near the Rehoboth-Lewes Canal and is just a short drive from the Atlantic Ocean beach, as well as the Boardwalk, an abundance of fine dining and all the fun and excitement that define Delaware’s premier coastal resort.
Thinking of buying or selling a home at The Grande at Canal Pointe in Rehoboth Beach? Call at (302) 269-2000 today and ask to speak with any of our Grande at Canal Pointe home selling specialists.
The Grande at Canal Pointe Amenities
The Grande at Canal Pointe is a private, quiet, and secluded community close by to shopping outlets and dining. The community consists of about 300 homes located just outside Downtown Rehoboth Beach. Its unique amenities include:
- Upscale homes that fit your lifestyle including a variety of spaciously designed single-family residences, townhomes and condos
- Thoughtfully designed floor plans with large open living spaces
- The Grande at Canal Pointe has not one, but two community pools! No matter where you live, you’re nearby relaxing sunbathing and cooling off with a refreshing swim
- Two bright and cheery clubhouses with vaulted ceilings, adjacent to the pools
- Two well-equipped fitness centers with executive-quality aerobic equipment and universal-style exercise machines
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Conservation areas
- Waterfront and water view homes on the Rehoboth-Lewes Canal
- A large serene and relaxing waterfront-park
- Fully fun and fenced playground for children and grandchildren
- Towering centuries-old trees and a community pond with fountain
- Bike and walking access to Junction and Breakwater Trail, connecting Lewes and Rehoboth
- Bordered by Cape Henlopen State Park
The Oldfather Group’s home-selling expertise and track record in this community is unparalleled. Some of our real estate agents have lived in The Grande at Canal Pointe for many years. Their community knowledge is invaluable to new home purchasers, as well as community homeowners considering selling or upgrading their homes.
The Oldfather Group
of Ocean Atlantic Sotheby’s International Realty
18949 Coastal Highway, Suite 304
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, USA 19971
Phone: (302) 260-2000 direct